This website is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on our website or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed from this site, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Kindly be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your any copyrights. We suggest you that first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter If the following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in duniartips.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Important Note: This site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet. We are not affiliated in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
You can send the infringement notice to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow us up to 14 days to process.
We know about DMCA and Respect it with great care. Please let us know If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, we are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in the future. We promise to take down the content from the site within three business days, as long as it has been verified.