Tired of boring surveys and mind-numbing microtasks? What if you could get paid just to watch fun videos, test out new apps, and share your opinions? Well, guess what? You can! There are tons of real money making opportunities out there for watching videos and checking out new digital content.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll uncover 77 legit ways to make money online by viewing videos, trying apps, testing products, and sharing your thoughts. Read on to start earning cash for doing what you already love to do!
Table of Contents
- Intro – Get Paid to Watch Videos and Content Online
- 4 Top Sites That Pay You to Watch Videos and More
- How Can They Pay Me to Just Watch Stuff?
- Who’s Eligible to Earn Money Watching Videos?
- 10 Key Tips for Making the Most Money Watching Videos
- 75+ Ways to Get Paid to Watch Videos, Test Apps and More
- Watch Videos
- Watch News and Shows
- Watch Trailers and Ads
- Watch Adult Videos (18+)
- Watch Sports
- Review and Test New Apps
- Review and Test New Products
- Review and Test New Websites
- Try New Digital Services
- Provide Feedback and Opinions
- Share Your Thoughts on Social Media
- Participate in Focus Groups
- Complete Tasks on Microtask Sites
- Refer Friends and Earn
- Take Paid Online Surveys
- Sign Up for User Testing
- Look for Special Offers and Campaigns
- Check Job Boards for Related Gigs
- Search Engine Evaluator Positions
- Transcription and Captcha Work
- Location-Based Gigs
- Mystery Shopping
- Data Labeling and Content Moderation
- Teaching and Tutoring Online
- Rent Out Your Extra Bandwidth
- Rent Out Your Extra Device Storage
- Rent Out Your Computing Power
- Participate in Research Studies
- Sell Your Extra Cellular Data
- Get Paid to Text Companies
- Cash Back Apps and Extensions
- Credit Card Rewards Programs
- Loyalty Programs and Apps
- Travel Hacking
- Bank Account Bonuses
- Investing Apps
- Freelance Gigs
- Participate in Contests and Sweepstakes
- Put Old DVDs to Use
- Resell second-hand DVDs
- Cash in on Movie Ticket Subscription Services
- Rent Out Your RV
- Rent Out Your Home Theater
- Share Your PowerPoint Templates
- Sell Course Notes and Study Guides
- YouTube Ad Revenue Sharing
- Build a YouTube Audience
- Twitch Affiliate and Partner Programs
- Streaming Subscriptions and Tips
- Sell Merchandise on YouTube, Twitch and More
- Build an Email List
- Launch Your Own Website
- Host Your Own Podcast
- Write Reviews
- Start a Blog
- Launch a Webcam Modeling Career
- Become a Game Streamer
- Provide Consulting/Coaching Services
- Take Your Services to Fiverr
- Become an Online Tutor
- Teach a Udemy Course
- Record Audiobooks
- Sell Your Photos Online
- Do Voiceover Work
- Enter Writing Contests
- TryMatched Betting
- Get Started in Cryptocurrency
- Flip Domain Names
- Resell Sneakers and Streetwear
- Resell Collectibles
- Buy and Sell Digital Files
- Import and Export Products
- Run an Ecommerce Business
- Mine For Bitcoin
- Become an Influencer
- Advertise on Your Vehicle
- Rent Out Your Car
- Wrap Your Car
- Conclusion – Get Started Earning to Watch Videos Today!
- FAQs About Getting Paid to Watch Videos
- How do I get started making money by watching videos?
- What are the best sites to use to make money watching videos?
- How much money can I realistically earn by watching videos online?
- Do I actually have to watch the whole video or can I just let it play?
- Is it safe to watch videos on random sites for money?
- Will I have to pay money upfront before I can start earning?
- How long will it take to get my first payout?
- What information or access do I need to provide to earn?
- Are there any scams I should look out for?
- What are the tax implications?
Intro – Get Paid to Watch Videos and Content Online
Have you ever wished you could get paid to watch funny pet videos and movie trailers? Or what if you could earn cash just for testing out new apps and sharing your opinion? Well good news – there are tons of services out there that will actually pay you to view digital content online!
Watching videos, trying apps, testing products, and sharing your thoughts may sound like leisure activities. But with the right websites and apps, it can be a lucrative way to make money online.
So how is this possible? And how much can you realistically earn? Keep reading as we unpack everything you need to know about getting paid to watch stuff online.
4 Top Sites That Pay You to Watch Videos and More
Here are 4 of the top platforms to check out first if you want to get paid to view videos and digital content:
1. Swagbucks – This popular rewards site lets you earn points (called “SB”) by watching videos, taking surveys, playing games, shopping online, and more. Cash out your SB for gift cards or PayPal money.
2. InboxDollars – Another rewards site that pays you to watch funny commercials & movie trailers, take surveys, and complete other activities. Redeem for cash via check or PayPal.
3. Nielsen – Nielsen will pay you to install a meter on your devices to passively measure what media you consume. Earn $50-$300 per year.
4. UserTesting – Get paid around $10 per video test recording your thoughts as you test new websites and apps. Tests take around 10-20 minutes.
While these are some of the most well-known platforms, there are dozens more sites and apps that will pay you to watch videos and engage with digital content. Keep reading for an extensive list of additional options!
How Can They Pay Me to Just Watch Stuff?
How is it even possible for companies to pay you for these activities you enjoy doing anyway in your free time? Here are some of the main ways they make money:
- Sell Your Data: Many apps and websites earn money by collecting and selling your usage data to 3rd parties. So they allow you to watch and engage with content for free, as long as they can monitor and sell your info. Just something to be aware of!
- Ad Revenue: By accumulating millions of viewers and users like yourself, services earn big bucks from showing you ads before, during, and after videos and content. A portion of this ad revenue can in turn be shared with you.
- Market Research: Researchers and businesses will pay consumer panels like Nielsen hefty fees to gain insights into people’s media habits, opinions, preferences and more. Panels then share a cut with their members.
- Affiliate Commissions: Some services earn commissions when you watch a video and then purchase or sign up for the advertised product. They then share the profits with you.
- Investor Funding: New startups will often secure venture capitalist and angel investor funding to pay consumers for engaging with their app or service in the early days as a growth strategy.
- Data Labeling: Machine learning systems need huge datasets of human-labeled data to train on. By paying people to watch and label content, companies can build AI faster.
So in summary, by letting these services monitor and sell your data, and by viewing the ads and offers presented, you become a valuable user they can profit from in various ways. They then share a portion of their revenue back with you!
Who’s Eligible to Earn Money Watching Videos?
One of the best things about getting paid to watch videos and engage with content is that it’s open to almost everyone.
As long as you are over 13 years old, you can sign up and start earning cash and gift cards for most services. Students, stay at home parents, retirees, disabled individuals, military spouses…anyone can do this!
It’s an extremely flexible way to make money from home on your own schedule. You can put in as much or as little time as fits your lifestyle.
Even just using a few apps and watching videos while commuting or during TV commercial breaks can earn you a nice side income over time.
The only other requirements are typically:
- A PC or mobile device to watch videos on
- For some sites, being a resident of the US, UK, Canada, etc.
- An internet connection (high speed recommended for HD videos)
Note that a small subset of the opportunities we’ll cover do have additional requirements, like having a webcam or passing an exam. We’ll call those out as we go through the list.
Otherwise, the ability watch videos online is pretty much all you need to start making money with these apps and websites!
Top 6 Forex EA & Indicator
Based on regulation, award recognition, mainstream credibility, and overwhelmingly positive client feedback, these six products stand out for their sterling reputations:
|1.||Forex EA||Gold Miner Pro FX Scalper EA||$879.99||MT4||Learn More|
|2.||Forex EA||FXCore100 EA [UPDATED]||$7.99||MT4||Learn More|
|3.||Forex Indicator||Golden Deer Holy Grail Indicator||$689.99||MT4||Learn More|
|4.||Windows VPS||Forex VPS||$29.99||MT4||Learn More|
|5.||Forex Course||Forex Trend Trading Course||$999.99||MT4||Learn More|
|6.||Forex Copy Trade||Forex Fund Management||$500||MT4||Learn More|
10 Key Tips for Making the Most Money Watching Videos
Now that you know how you can earn and who’s eligible, let’s go over some key tips to maximize your earnings:
- Choose sites that pay in cash – Prioritize platforms that pay in PayPal or gift cards over those that only offer sweepstakes entries, points, credits, etc. to ensure you’re earning real money.
- Install mobile apps – You can earn income passively on-the-go with apps that reward you for viewing content. Every little bit adds up!
- Open multiple accounts – Sign up for several different video watching money making apps and sites to take advantage of their unique offers and maximize earnings.
- Watch carefully – Pay full attention to instructional and labeled videos that will quiz you, as failing to answer questions correctly can get you disqualified.
- Let playlists run – When it comes to passive video watching, let playlists and content run in the background while commuting, doing chores, etc. to earn.
- Max out daily activities – Make it a habit to check into your accounts and complete your full allotted tasks like video viewing, game play, polls, etc daily.
- Take advantage of referrals – Refer friends and family to increase your earnings on platforms that offer referral bonuses.
- Check for limited-time offers – Cash in on time-sensitive bumps in earnings rates,challenges, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
- Meet minimum cash out limits – Be aware of each site’s cash out threshold so you can plan when you’ll withdraw your earnings.
- Save for big gift cards – Instead of cashing out for multiple small gift cards, save up your balance for bigger high-value rewards.
Now let’s dive into the extensive list of real ways to get paid for watching videos, testing apps, sharing opinions, and engaging with digital content!
75+ Ways to Get Paid to Watch Videos, Test Apps and More
These apps and platforms pay you to watch all types of videos, from movie trailers and ad compilations to funny viral clips and more:
5. Swagbucks – This popular rewards site lets you earn points called SB for watching videos. Cash out your SB for PayPal cash and gift cards.
6. InboxDollars – Get paid in cash rewards to watch funny commercials, movie trailers, viral videos and more through this rewards site.
7. Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel – By installing a Nielsen meter on your devices, you can earn up to $50 a year just for passively sharing what media you consume.
8. LifePoints – Earn LifePoints for watching videos you can later redeem for virtual Visa rewards cards with this GPT (get-paid-to) site.
9. Perk – Install the Perk TV app and let funny commercials, deals, and more play to earn Perk Points. Redeem for gift cards.
10. EarnHoney – Stream videos on PC or mobile through this app and earn Honey Dollars over time. Cash out to PayPal.
11. SurveyJunkie – Take surveys and watch videos with this popular survey site to earn points redeemable for gift cards and PayPal cash.
12. InboxPounds – Another top survey community that pays you to watch ads and branded videos from major companies in your inbox.
13. GrabPoints – Exchange your time spent watching videos for GrabPoints, then trade them in for gift cards or cash to PayPal.
14. PaidViewpoint – Share your opinion on fun videos as well as short surveys on this market research panel and earn cash rewards.
15. FusionCash – Take surveys, watch videos, play games and complete offers on this GPT site to earn cash paid by check or to PayPal.
16. Gain.gg – Install this app on your computer and get automatic randomly assigned videos to watch and earn coins over time. Cash out via PayPal.
17. AppTrailers – Watch fun video app reviews and trailers, then earn credits you can redeem for iTunes, Amazon and Google Play gift cards.
18. Swagbucks Watch – The Swagbucks Watch playlist provides a feed of fresh videos of all kinds to watch, earn SB from, and cash out from.
19. Hideout TV – Run videos on your desktop or mobile device, interact to earn points, and redeem your HD$ for gift cards from Hideout’s Dynamic Rewards.
20. VideoLoyalty – This unique program pays you to watch videos you’d see on cable on your own TV, supported by ads. Earn gift cards, enter sweepstakes and more.
Watch News and Shows
You can even get paid just to watch news clips, web shows, and other video content:
21. Nielsen TV Ratings Panel – If selected, Nielsen will pay you to confidentially share what television programming you watch via a special device installed on your TV.
22. InboxDollars Paid Email – Cash in on getting paid to open emails and watch or click on any included news clips, web shows, and other videos.
23. Swagbucks Watch Playlist – Swagbucks Watch offers plenty of timely news videos, late night show clips, webisodes, and other content to earn from viewing.
24. MyPoints – Another rewards program that’ll pay you points for watching news clips, web shows, movie trailers, and other videos credited to your account.
25. GrabPoints – Like other video rewards sites, GrabPoints will pay you to watch news clips, commentary videos, web shows, and more.
Watch Trailers and Ads
You can get paid just to watch the latest and most popular movie, game, app, and commercial trailers:
26. InboxDollars – Get paid for watching commercials and the newest blockbuster, video game, app, and product trailers. Lots of ads and trailers to choose from.
27. Swagbucks Watch – Swagbucks compiles new movie trailers, game teasers, TV spots, as well as ads into playlists for you to watch and earn SB with.
28. AppTrailers – As you’d guess from the name, AppTrailers pays you to watch trailers for cool new apps across various platforms like iOS, Android, and more.
29. GrabPoints – Along with videos, GrabPoints has commercials, movie trailers, game teasers, and other types of short ads to view and earn cash rewards from.
30. FusionCash – You’ll find plenty of the latest blockbuster, product, app, and video game trailers available to watch in exchange for cash payouts.
Watch Adult Videos (18+)
If you don’t mind viewing mature content, you can earn cash watching adult videos:
31. Arousr – Get paid to have flirty text conversations and video calls with strangers through this adult chat app. Keep at least 70% of your earnings.
32. Slut Roulette – This adult video chat platform pairs you anonymously with random strangers for intimate conversations you’ll earn for having.
33. MyGirlFund – Post photos, chat with members, earn tips, and sell amateur adult videos on this site. You get 70% of video sales.
34. ManyVids – Upload your amateur adult videos for sale here. Earn 65% video sales revenue, plus paid MV Crush promotions. Site has lots of traffic.
35. Chaturbate – Do free live adult webcam shows, chat with fans, earn tips in tokens that can be cashed out. Keep 80% of earnings.
Sports fans can even earn money just for tuning into games and matches:
36. SportsCastr – Get paid in cryptocurrency just for live streaming yourself watching and reacting to live sporting events.
37. FanDuel TV – Play along free and answer in-game prediction questions while watching sports. Cash out any winnings or site credit.
38. BetMGM – BetMGM will reward you with free bets for live streaming sports events in their app. Gamble responsibly!
39. Bovada Rewards – Opt into Bovada’s rewards program and you’ll earn points for live sports streamed through their platform.
40. UFC Betting Challenge – Place bets on UFC matches on this app to earn entries into contests with big cash prizes. Gamble responsibly!
Review and Test New Apps
You can earn cash giving your opinion on new apps by recording your experience testing them out:
41. UserTesting – Get paid for testing prototypes of new apps by exploring them while screen recording yourself and verbalizing your thoughts.
42. uTest – Companies will pay you to beta test their mobile and desktop apps. Find bugs, glitches
43. AppKarma – Download free apps, test them out, record your reviews, and earn gift cards for sharing your experience through AppKarma.
44. TestingTime – Get paid for participating in remote user tests and sharing your thoughts on new apps still in development via this platform.
45. Dscout – Participate in quick “missions” testing and reviewing new apps. Missions pay from $3-$60 via PayPal.
46. Applause – Companies hire this platform to find users to test early access apps. Provide feedback and make up to $60 per app tested.
47. Beta Family – Download apps looking for feedback, test them extensively, record your experience via screenshots and video, and earn up to $30 per beta test via PayPal.
48. TestFlight – Try out new iOS apps needing beta testers and share your feedback on any bugs or issues you encounter through TestFlight.
Review and Test New Products
You can even earn cash and sometimes score free products for trying out new consumer goods and recording your thoughts:
49. TryMyUI – Test early versions of websites and share your reviews via video recording, earning $10 per 20 minute test.
50. Userlytics – Companies will pay you to try their new products, demo the experience, and share your honest feedback through this site.
51. Handy Clique – Sign up and get cash rewards for evaluating new products shipped to your door and sharing your reviews. Keep products under $15 in value.
52. 1Q – Download this app and answer quick opinion questions about commercials, new products you test, ads you view, and more to earn instant cash rewards.
53. ProductTube – Review household items, food and beverages, beauty supplies, pet products, and more shipped to your door. Earn up to $30 per review. Keep products under $15.
54. New Laundry Test Panel – Try out new detergents, softeners, and other laundry products. Give your feedback and keep free products in exchange for your product testing and reviews.
55. HomeTestr – Review household cleaning and personal care items just for giving your feedback. Try products before they hit store shelves and earn cash rewards.
Review and Test New Websites
Sharing your opinion on upcoming website redesigns and new sites pre-launch is another way to earn:
56. UserTesting – Get paid around $10 per test to explore early web and mobile interfaces and give your thoughts via video recordings as you go through it.
57. TryMyUI – Provide your reviews on upcoming website changes and redesigns. Earn $10 per 20 minute video review showing your experience navigating new sites.
58. TestingTime – Companies post opportunities to review their new websites before launch and collect feedback. Tests pay around $10 for 10-20 minutes.
59. Userlytics – Test and demo upcoming website changes through this platform. Share your honest thoughts and get paid for your input.
60. UserBrain – As you navigate new websites and web apps, give your feedback through recordings, surveys, heatmaps and more. Get paid up to $10 per test via PayPal.
Try New Digital Services
You can even earn cash rewards for testing out upcoming apps, tools, games, and digital services:
61. PlaytestCloud – Provide valuable insights into new games in development by playing their early access versions and sharing your thorough feedback.
62. TesterWork – Companies will ship you products for free for you to test. Evaluate product performance and give detailed feedback through this site to earn money.
63. Bebble – Companies will pay you $10 to give at least 5-star reviews on new apps or services. You’ll need to provide evidence that your review meets their requirements.
64. TryMyUI – Test upcoming changes to apps, games, websites and provide your thoughts via a 20-minute recorded video walkthrough. Paid $10 per test via PayPal.
65. uTest – In addition to testing apps, uTest pays you to evaluate early versions of games, tools, eLearning platforms and more. Find bugs and give feedback.
Provide Feedback and Opinions
You can earn cash rewards on a wide range of services just for sharing your thoughts and opinions:
66. SurveyJunkie – Take quick surveys on various topics, products, ads, and services and earn points you can cash out for gift cards or PayPal credit. Surveys pay up to $5 each.
67. InboxDollars – A longtime favorite rewards program that pays you cash to take all kinds of fun surveys and share your opinions on brands, products, commercials, and more.
68. Opinion Bureau – Take surveys tailored to your personal background, browsing habits, and interests and earn points for each one redeemable for cash. Surveys pay $1-$5.
69. SurveyMonkey Rewards – Take surveys right through SurveyMonkey’s huge global survey community and earn points you can redeem for gift cards from top retailers.
70. OnePulse – Answer text, photo, and video questions via their app about ads, social issues, movies, current events, and more to earn instant cash rewards.
71. Harris Poll Online – Share your perspective on surveys from The Harris Poll and earn points known as Hi-INCENTIVES redeemable for cash and gift cards.
Share Your Thoughts on Social Media
Believe it or not, you can even earn cash for sharing your social media opinions:
72. BzzAgent – After downloading this app, share your honest reviews on new products with your social following. When your review is published, earn cash rewards.
73. SmileIdentity – Link your Instagram or TikTok account and earn rewards for social reviews of products shipped to your door that you post publicly. Receive free products too.
74. KashKick – Earn cash backs in this app for posting reviews of brands on social media and sharing them to get credit for your posts.
Participate in Focus Groups
Focus groups pay you to join in-person, phone, or video call discussions about products, services, political issues, and more:
75. Respondent – Participate in mobile app, website, and product focus groups on Respondent. Share targeted insights and get rewarded up to $125 per hour long session via PayPal.
76. FocusGroup.com – Register with this community and qualify for various focus group opportunities in your city or remotely. Earn $50-$150 for your insightful feedback.
77. User Interviews – Sign up here to qualify for one-on-one remote interviews about new products and services people are developing. Earn $60 for a 30-minute interview via PayPal.
78. Focus Pointe Global – This company recruits across the USA and Canada for all kinds of in-person and remote focus groups. Expect to earn $80-$200 per day you participate.
79. 20|20 Research – Take part in online focus groups from this top market research company. Give your opinion on brands, messaging, products, services, and earn up to $200 per group.
Complete Tasks on Microtask Sites
Microtask sites pay you a few cents to dollars to complete all kinds of simple online tasks:
80. Amazon Mturk – Get paid for completing short online tasks like data cleanup, transcription, categorization, content moderation and more on this platform.
81. ClickWorker – Sign up and qualify to get access to all kinds of microtasks like writing, data entry, research, search evaluation, survey taking and more to earn from.
82. Appen – Find work on global crowdsourcing projects like image labeling, data collection, content review, search engine evalution, transcription and more.
83. Remotasks – Make money completing microtasks like data processing, transcription, categorization, content moderation and more. Lots of tasks available worldwide.
84. ** respondi** – respondi sources microtasks from various clients in categories like data collection, market research, data processing, business validation, and more.
Refer Friends and Earn
Referring friends to cash reward apps and services is another lucrative way to increase your earnings:
85. InboxDollars – Earn a $5 bonus for each friend who signs up through your referral link and reaches $30 in cash rewards. No limits!
86. Swagbucks – Get 300 SB ($3) for every friend who joins Swagbucks through your referral link and earns 300 SB.
87. Fetch Rewards – Invite friends to join Fetch Rewards through your invite code and you’ll earn 2,000 points per referral who scans their first receipt.
88. SurveyJunkie – Earn 500 points worth $5 for each friend who joins SurveyJunkie, links a PayPal, and completes one survey.
89. Drop – Score free $5 when friends join Drop and link a card. Unlimited referral earnings!
Take Paid Online Surveys
Sharing your demographics, opinions, interests, and perspective through online surveys can pay $1 to $30+ each:
90. Survey Junkie – Take quick surveys tailored to you and earn points that can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or gift cards. Surveys pay $0.50-$5.
91. PaidViewpoint – Answer targeted surveys here and earn cash rewards. Surveys pay $1-$5 and cover topics related to your background and interests.
92. OnePulse – Download this app and answer fun surveys, photo challenges, quick videos and more for instant cash payouts. Surveys pay $0.25-$1.
93. i-Say – As part of Ipsos’s global survey panel, share your perspective through online surveys tailored to you. Redeem points earned for cash rewards.
94. Opinion Outpost – Take a variety of fun, targeted surveys through this popular community. Cash out via gift cards or transfer earnings to PayPal once you hit the $10 minimum.
Sign Up for User Testing
Provide your feedback and perspectives on new apps, sites, and prototypes by exploring and reviewing them:
95. UserTesting – Get paid every time you review and share your thoughts on new website and app designs through video, earning $10 per test. Tests take around 10-20 minutes.
96. TryMyUI – Review upcoming sites and apps by using them while recording your experience. Each 20-minute video session pays $10 via PayPal.
97. Validately – Companies will pay you to test their website prototypes and give video recorded feedback. Tests pay $10 for 5-10 minutes.
98. Userlytics – Get paid by major brands to try their upcoming digital products, record your experience through screenshots and feedback, and help them improve their UX.
99. PlaytestCloud – Provide valuable insights into new games and apps by testing unfinished versions and sharing your honest thoughts and feedback.
Look for Special Offers and Campaigns
Take advantage of limited-time bumps in earnings through special offers, contests, challenges, and more:
100. InboxDollars – Find fresh coupon codes, spin and win games, paid email offers, lucrative referral contests, profitable promotions and more.
101. Swagbucks – Swagbucks offers special limited-time shop bonuses, paid offers, promo codes, Team Challenge events, daily survey bumps, and other high-paying activities.
102. Gain.gg – Keep an eye out for their Hour Power and other periodic promotional events with nice earnings boosts for watching and engaging with videos.
103. Survey Junkie – Check Survey Junkie for your Daily Survey bonus opportunities, VIP tests, sweepstakes entries, and other exclusive ways to earn more.
104. Branded Surveys – Look for extra survey opportunities, sweepstakes entries, contest rewards, lucrative offers, and more added regularly to maximize earnings.
Check Job Boards for Related Gigs
You can find some niche job opportunities related to getting paid for viewing content:
105. Prolific – Participate in remote research studies from universities, organizations and businesses about media, entertainment, politics, COVID-19 and more. Studies pay $6-$20.
106. Reddit – Follow and look for opportunities posted in subreddits like r/WorkOnline, r/ForHire, r/Jobs4Bitcoins, r/SlaveLabour, and others.
107. Freelancer – Browse this site for new projects related to content watching, review and testing, survey taking, search engine evaluation and more.
108. FlexJobs – FlexJobs offers a premium job board for vetted remote gigs including online work like being a search engine evaluator.
109. Upwork – Search this site for hourly, contract and freelance opportunities like software testing, survey taking, search engine evaluation, content moderation and more.
Search Engine Evaluator Positions
You can get hired by firms like Google, Microsoft, and Apple to assess search engine results:
110. Google Rater Jobs – Work from home evaluating Google’s search engine results and giving feedback to improve relevance and quality. Pay starts at $14/hr.
111. Lionbridge – Contract with this staffing firm to work part time as a Google ads quality rater, assessing search engine ads for relevance. Pays $14/hr.
112. Appen – Find project-based work through Appen as a social media evaluator, search engine assessor, content moderator, and more. Pay averages $15/hr.
113. Leapforce – Apply to be a Leapforce map analyst, evaluating online local listings and search results for accuracy and quality. Earn $15-$17 per hour.
114. ZeroChaos – This staffing firm fills work from home positions like search engine evaluators, content reviewers, and social media assessors for major tech companies.
Transcription and Captcha Work
Convert audio tracks to text and type in captcha verifications for cash:
115. Rev – Work from home transcribing audio, video and speech to text files and earn at least $0.30 per minute of audio. Transcribe on your schedule.
116. GoTranscript – Sign up to transcribe files as an independent contractor. Get paid $0.60 to $1.10 per audio/video minute transcribed, along with other formats.
117. Scribie – Transcribers can take on work files posting for $0.40 to $1.00+ per audio/video minute. Convert speech to text from anywhere.
118. Speechpad – Some transcription experience is preferred to work with Speechpad. If approved, you’ll earn $0.50+ per minute of audio and video converted to text.
119. Mechanical Turk – Find batch jobs on Amazon MTurk like audio transcription hits and captcha entry tasks that pay a few cents per data file.
Earn money completing location-specific tasks like mystery shopping, surveys, app testing and more:
120. Easyshift – Sign up with Easyshift to get quick hourly mystery shopping gigs in your area sending you into stores to complete tasks. These pay up to $20 per job.
121. Field Agent – As a mystery shopper with Field Agent, earn up to $15 per completed local store visit or merchandise return gig. Get alerted through the app.
122. GigWalk – Load the GigWalk app and take on mystery shopping assignments, surveys, price checks, product tests and demos at local businesses for pay.
123. MarketForce – Complete mystery shops, price checks, and inventory spot checks around your city. Earn $5 to $100 per completed gig you’re assigned through their app.
Mystery shopping pays you to visit assigned stores anonymously and complete tasks like purchases, asking questions, assessments, and more:
124. IntelliShop – Download their app and earn money completing fun mystery shops at food venues, retail stores, hotels, car dealerships and other local businesses.
125. BestMark – As an independent contractor mystery shopper, earn $5 to $150 per assignment visiting stores and completing purchase scenarios, surveys and more.
126. Confero – Apply to work with this mystery shopping company and get access to local and online mystery shops from big brands. Compensation ranges from $3-$200 per completed gig.
127. Ipsos – Another large market research company hiring mystery shoppers nationwide to assess brands. Visit locations or place calls and earn $8-$150 per completed assignment.
Data Labeling and Content Moderation
Tech companies will hire people to label data and filter content to train AI systems:
128. Appen – Find project-based work labeling images, audio, video, text, and more so machine learning systems can interpret and learn. Pay averages $15/hr.
129. Figure Eight – Use this platform to find work labeling data like images, audio and video clips that may be used to train artificial intelligence systems on what they show.
130. Mighty AI – Label images to effectively train computer vision systems and autonomous vehicle perception models through remote role with Mighty AI.
131. Lionbridge – Apply to work with Lionbridge on AI training data annotation projects in categories like images, text, and speech. Hourly pay rate averages $15/hour.
132. Prolific – In addition to survey studies, Prolific has opportunities to moderate user-generated content like photos and social media posts. Pay averages $12/hr.
Teaching and Tutoring Online
Top 10 Reputable Forex Brokers
Based on regulation, award recognition, mainstream credibility, and overwhelmingly positive client feedback, these ten brokers stand out for their sterling reputations:
|No||Broker||Regulation||Min. Deposit||Platforms||Account Types||Offer||Open New Account|
|1.||RoboForex||FSC Belize||$10||MT4, MT5, RTrader||Standard, Cent, Zero Spread||Welcome Bonus $30||Open RoboForex Account|
|2.||AvaTrade||ASIC, FSCA||$100||MT4, MT5||Standard, Cent, Zero Spread||Top Forex Broker||Open AvaTrade Account|
|3.||Exness||FCA, CySEC||$1||MT4, MT5||Standard, Cent, Zero Spread||Free VPS||Open Exness Account|
|4.||XM||ASIC, CySEC, FCA||$5||MT4, MT5||Standard, Micro, Zero Spread||20% Deposit Bonus||Open XM Account|
|5.||ICMarkets||Seychelles FSA||$200||MT4, MT5, CTrader||Standard, Zero Spread||Best Paypal Broker||Open ICMarkets Account|
|6.||XBTFX||ASIC, CySEC, FCA||$10||MT4, MT5||Standard, Zero Spread||Best USA Broker||Open XBTFX Account|
|7.||FXTM||FSC Mauritius||$10||MT4, MT5||Standard, Micro, Zero Spread||Welcome Bonus $50||Open FXTM Account|
|8.||FBS||ASIC, CySEC, FCA||$5||MT4, MT5||Standard, Cent, Zero Spread||100% Deposit Bonus||Open FBS Account|
|9.||Binance||DASP||$10||Binance Platforms||N/A||Best Crypto Broker||Open Binance Account|
|10.||TradingView||Unregulated||Free||TradingView||N/A||Best Trading Platform||Open TradingView Account|